Monday, March 13, 2006
Been meaning to post but keep getting side tracked. Last Friday, the 10th, I weighed myself and was shocked to see that I lost 5 lbs. in 10 days. I am now OUT of the 90's. Allehuia!!!!
As good as that is, I haven't been doing the greatest when it comes to taking all these Vit a mins. I am suppose to do it 2x a day. But they are hard to take with water and I was taking them with V-8 juice but then when going to purchase more, saw the ingredients and decided to not purchase as there was 8 grams of sugar in each serving. Thought I'd wait and see if I could find something better to wash them down with.
This weekend, didn't go grocery shopping till Sunday and then it was just to get what I need instead of "investigating". I hate grocery shopping. So if it isn't easy to find, I shine it. I did find goat milk at Trader Joe's and was surprised at how yummy it tasted. I'm not much of a milk drinker but for a smoothie it will work out good.I did make Chicken Torilla Soup without the torillas. It is yummy and filling.
I was happy that I did good when I was taken out to lunch by my friend Linda. We went to BJ's and I had grilled salmon and grilled veggies ( extra portion in lieu of potataoes and or rice). Had a green salad too picking out the croutons. BUT I did have something I shouldn't have, my weakness, alcohol. Since it was a belated birthday outing, I had a glass of wine, pinot grigo. Yummy.
Sunday I was soo tired. Crashed after church and lunch. Made myself go to store to get stuff I had forgotten for my recipe and made soup.
For the most part I have not had cravings, except for yogurt, and today avocados. Funny eh? I am enjoying eating a lot more fish. I do want it more.
As good as that is, I haven't been doing the greatest when it comes to taking all these Vit a mins. I am suppose to do it 2x a day. But they are hard to take with water and I was taking them with V-8 juice but then when going to purchase more, saw the ingredients and decided to not purchase as there was 8 grams of sugar in each serving. Thought I'd wait and see if I could find something better to wash them down with.
This weekend, didn't go grocery shopping till Sunday and then it was just to get what I need instead of "investigating". I hate grocery shopping. So if it isn't easy to find, I shine it. I did find goat milk at Trader Joe's and was surprised at how yummy it tasted. I'm not much of a milk drinker but for a smoothie it will work out good.I did make Chicken Torilla Soup without the torillas. It is yummy and filling.
I was happy that I did good when I was taken out to lunch by my friend Linda. We went to BJ's and I had grilled salmon and grilled veggies ( extra portion in lieu of potataoes and or rice). Had a green salad too picking out the croutons. BUT I did have something I shouldn't have, my weakness, alcohol. Since it was a belated birthday outing, I had a glass of wine, pinot grigo. Yummy.
Sunday I was soo tired. Crashed after church and lunch. Made myself go to store to get stuff I had forgotten for my recipe and made soup.
For the most part I have not had cravings, except for yogurt, and today avocados. Funny eh? I am enjoying eating a lot more fish. I do want it more.