Friday, March 17, 2006
Day 17
Well, well well..I am soooo happy that I feel so much better overall, less fuzzy in the brain, less fatigue, no cravings and up and down emotions. I am pms and usually it is very bad! I also notice that I have less bloating and knee trouble. Now, based on all this I am wondering why would I ever want to go back? I feel like I have been poisoning myself all these years.
An added bonus, usually I gain a few lbs when premenstral. Today I lost one more lb. I am now 188.2. I have at least 20-30 lbs to go but this is great!
Funny, last night watched Primetime and it was very interesting. Based on a theory, they created a diet that had an imminent threat;to be exposed on national TV, pictures of them in bikini's while fat. They had to lose 15 lbs in 2 months or else. All lost the weight. So shame was the motivation.
My motivation was a picture too. I couldn't relate to what I saw. It was shameful being that obese. I know some of it was not my fault i.e. drug reaction that I was taking for my asthma but it was my fault in that I had a "defeatist attitude too and didn't monitor what I ate". Obesity is no fun!
An added bonus, usually I gain a few lbs when premenstral. Today I lost one more lb. I am now 188.2. I have at least 20-30 lbs to go but this is great!
Funny, last night watched Primetime and it was very interesting. Based on a theory, they created a diet that had an imminent threat;to be exposed on national TV, pictures of them in bikini's while fat. They had to lose 15 lbs in 2 months or else. All lost the weight. So shame was the motivation.
My motivation was a picture too. I couldn't relate to what I saw. It was shameful being that obese. I know some of it was not my fault i.e. drug reaction that I was taking for my asthma but it was my fault in that I had a "defeatist attitude too and didn't monitor what I ate". Obesity is no fun!