Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Today feeling reallllly bloated and FAT. I know it is because I am pre-menstrual. But It doesn't feel very good. All I have had to eat is a hamburger patty in am with mustard and pickle. Then for lunch/dinner break grilled chix, breast and wing, 1/4 c green beans and 1/4 c baked beans. I also had my vegetable juice with HSO's to take my vitamins. That' s it. I hope I don't go home and eat. Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. I do notice when premenstral I do get hungrier. Need to drink more.
I know I was suppose to fast 1 day out of the week but haven't been able to do it yet. I am hoping tomorrow I might be able to..drink MORE!!
I know I was suppose to fast 1 day out of the week but haven't been able to do it yet. I am hoping tomorrow I might be able to..drink MORE!!