Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 
Today is day 21 =3 weeks!! It feels like longer in someways. This weekend I was looking for some other info and came across last year and a FACT, I was 184 this same time last year.That was my starting weight for the DeFeat the Fat program. Last year, I lost 7 lbs in 10 weeks, and I was excercising my butt off ( 4-5 x a week for 45- 90 mins) and dieting. On this eating regime, I have lost 6 or more lbs in 3 weeks with no excercise. Also what surprises me is how I have no cravings and feel satisfied.

I did blow it this weekend though. I was feeling like celebrating and decided to have a green apple martini. I only had a seafood salad for dinner. Well, I had not one but two martini's and I lived to regret it... had a hangover the next day which I don't usually get. I guess my body isn't used to hard liquor any more. I know I won't be having one of those for awhile!!

Last night, when I came home, I had pintos and cheese since I was hungary. Today I wasn't hungry until I had lunch/dinner break at 4:00pm. I had some homemade split pea soup and a small spinach salad with walnuts, cranberries and crumbled blue cheese.

Tomorrow I go for an ENT Dr. visit. I hope whatever I have will not be complicated or that I have to go on anti-biotics or god forbid prednizone. It's poison!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?